Company Details

  • Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD.

  •  [Shandong,China]
  • Business Type:Manufacturer , Trade Company
  • Main Mark: Africa , Americas , Asia , Europe , Middle East
  • Exporter:81% - 90%
  • Certs:FSC, ISO9001, TUV
  • Description:Melamine MDF,Plain MDF,Veneer MDF,Laminated MDF,Fireproof MDF,Acrylic MDF,Slotted MDF,PVC Face MDF,ASH Veneer MDF
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD.

Melamine MDF,Plain MDF,Veneer MDF,Laminated MDF,Fireproof MDF,Acrylic MDF,Slotted MDF,PVC Face MDF,ASH Veneer MDF

Home > Products > MDF

MDF

Product categories of MDF, we are specialized manufacturers from China, Melamine MDF, Plain MDF suppliers/factory, wholesale high-quality products of Veneer MDF R & D and manufacturing, we have the perfect after-sales service and technical support. Look forward to your cooperation!
China MDF Suppliers
Product name
High quality MDF board, MDF wood, MDF plate
Brand
Shouguang Bailing Wood CO., Ltd.
Thickness
2.5-30mm
Sizes
1220mm*2440mm(4x8``)
other sizes can be customized.
Density
650-820kg/m3
Material
Poplar
Formaldehyde emission standard
E0 E1 E2 CARB P2

Certifications

CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets

South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time

Within 10 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms

1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets
South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms
1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Usage
Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Bailing Ms. Bailing
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier